Thursday, January 3, 2013

I am BACK...sorta

Happy 2013 lovers!

who the hell is ready to conquer this year?

I am 

So I have been talking a big game about all the changes that will be going on around here and I will deliver soon 

I Promise

in the meantime I wanted to get you all a little belated holiday gift

Free Shipping on all in the shoppe for the WHOLE month of January

thats right..if you live in the continental United States of 'Merica you will get your shoppe order sent to ya

on the house




7 comments:

  1. Can this include orders placed yesterday, on January 2nd?

    TX,
    sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year lovely! Although I can't use the free shipping for myself, I'll definitely be keeping it in mind for clients!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shop! Great idea with the free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipee! More incentive to finally pull the trigger on a few things I've been eyeing...


    xoxo,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I went through your this post and found really interesting. I landed this page through internet search and found this page very good.I am a web designer and works in a web design company as a designer I liked the color of your blog also.

    Thanks,
    Giya mathur

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well said, your site is a great reference.

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**