Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Checking in

Hi lovers

I am here but not back. I just wanted to check in so y'all know what's going on in my world.

If you follow me on Instagram (amberinteriors), you would have seen that we did not make it to the UK in time to see Nan one last time. She passed away on the Monday before we left 

It's so SO sad but we are happy to be here with the Ducks fam celebrating Nan's life.

We had a stroke of luck (in my book at least) and got to see the snow! 

G had the best time and has been such a good girl despite the long travel and major jet lag.

I am so thankful she has been awesome...I may be overcompensating and allowing her way to much chocolate, can you blame me?



Here are some things you all should know about...if you don't know already.

I created a little gift guide for To & From Magazine.
 Valentines is right around the corner and seriously this kinda gift giving made easy is right up my alley!



roller skates...COME ON!

then...

I jumped on the #VineApp bandwagon and got myself a little profile



Follow along for little videos such as this!


video

also, there are only a few days left of Free Shipping on all items from the Shoppe



Ends on Feb1st so don't miss out

I will be back soon,
 don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Vine (amberinteriors)

love you mean it


20 comments:

  1. I feel so bad for you. When you are a mom and working full time getting through a regular day is tough. When you add in additional hardships (no matter how minor they are to other people) it can be enough to break you. I noticed a few days ago there was a picture of your bedroom in a yahoo news story. You never mentioned it on here so I thought you might not have seen it. You should be very proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber- Glad to see you on hanging in there!

    Your gift picks look great!

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear things are looking up for you guys! Hang in there. I love the sledding pictures. We have way too much snow here, so you can have some of ours! :) Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very impressed with the knowledge you are posting here. Thanks for sharing and let us know more about new releases. Thank you for taking the time to share this valuable research with everyone. I am new to blogging, and I enjoyed reading your blog so much! It helped me get inspired to be consistent with it and you mentioned quite a few GREAT tips that I am going to apply in my future blogs. I really appreciate this information!
    get instagram followers fast and free

    ReplyDelete
  5. But wow, Valentines may just save us from sticking red hot needles in our eyes. Hope springs eternal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great site to visit. Learned some interior design ideas for research and application.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i enjoyed your blog..full of interesting stuffs.
    catalog printing miami

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say that I think A would be adorable!! I can also see a shirt paired with a black and striped shirt :) I LOVE your projects. The dress looks fabulous!! I think they're all nice.
    Women's Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely child, a loving warm picture: a mother and children ski moments together
    THL W100

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome blog, i love your Home interior design ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs. accent wall

    ReplyDelete
  12. 9m Property Solution is a Best Architects Hyderabad and realty organization conceived with the central purpose of providing easy solutions in the realty sector in India . 9m Architects in Hyderabad, our Architects Hyderabad has been founded on the principles of core business ethics with an aim to offer services such as Top architects Hyderabad, Best architects in Hyderabad which go beyond regular real estate business and purely centered around the customer’s needs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know this is quality based blogs along with other stuff.Cadee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best Business Plan from home, invest as low as $1 and get 10% Daily Profit
    www.ansearnings.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very Good and useful information for Interior Designing, Thanks and keep on posting.Interior Designers in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**