Monday, December 17, 2012

And.....I am spent

Lovers...it's been an incredible year.

Some serious shit has happened for me and the little interior decorating company that could.

I feel so fortunate to have had some of the MOST amazing clients and grown my little business into something that makes me pinch myself that I can actually make a living doing what I love to do 

I don't wanna burn out so, I am officially taking a small break.

I have not stopped in over a year and I feel like now is the time to take a little 2 week breather to spend some Q.T. with the duck and G and appreciate some mental peace and quiet.

I plan on checking in to say hi...but mainly I will be silent

No clients, minimal blog, and no work...(lets see how long this lasts)

When the New year is in full swing I have TONS to talk about.

I have some great new clients and I am getting myself a brand spanking new website and blog.

I will be leaving blogspot and making amberinteriordesign.com a one stop shop. You will have access to everything on one page, blog included!!

The shoppe is thinking about expanding some, and e-decor is getting a facelift that I can't wait to talk about!

I am off to start my mini vacay with a trip to Disneyland for a few days...(I sure do love this place)

I will be instagrammin (amberinteriors) so please follow along with me

I leave you with some LFP master bedroom....


love you lovers


24 comments:

  1. Well deserved!!! You are inspirational in your hard work... congrats on all your success! I LUV peeking in on all your fabulous projects. Happy Holidays to you and yours from one of your readers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm you stop it with those stools...I am in love!! Congrats on growing your biz! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an inspiration. Your blog and work made me start up my little blog again (last entry 2007!). Every post has something stunning in it. Well deserved break is right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time off! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Maybe you'd like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN?
    Let me know on my blog www.fashionhypnotised.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beyond gorgeous! We love you Amber! Enjoy your time off! You more than deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rock on! Looking forward to seeing your new site! Enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think everybody deserves a break this time of year!!! Have a great holiday Amber....thanks for sharing all of you talent with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It can all get a little overwhelming blogging and running a business as well, sounds like a great idea to bring it all together and manage it at one place. I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy that well deserved break x

    ReplyDelete
  10. take your time Amber, you have offered us incredibly beauty all this ear and you deserve to rest, cant wait to see everything you have planned in the new year. Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this room! The simplicity of it is so gorgeous! Totally pinning it ;) Have a great holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Holidays Amber! Enjoy your break and congrats on an AWESOME year! You deserve it all, and more.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this website very often. I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
    --------------------------------
    Thanh Le - HomeDesignLove.Com
    http://www.homedesignlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Exciting, hope you get some good rest over the holidays, and that next year will be as successful as this one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post, I have bookmarked this blog and I love this blog too: http://www.livingdesignhome.com/category/bedrooms/ Specially for Bedroom designs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on a wonderful year. Good luck with your future endeavor @ amberinteriordesign.com. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't wait to see the new bloggie when it's done! Good luck with everything and happy 2013!

    xx
    
Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving those quirky little stools! Looking forward to seeing all the changes too xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  19. really i like it..... it awsome ...
    Thanks for Sharing this
    interior designing in Indore

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! Really fantastic..Nice blog. Here after i will keep visiting this website very often.I love so much!! Congrats on growing your great work..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great effort by you..Thanks a lot for sharing it.
    Interior design

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**