Monday, November 5, 2012

D.I.Whizzle

I have a DIY for y'all! 

I rarely get a damn second to do a damn thing around my house...but I decided to take 5 and make some cuteness for G

Here is what I did

Step 1:
take a crappy store bought table kit


STEP 2:
Flip your table
Take the fabric you wanna use and cut out a circle of it for the top. 
*Make sure you make the circle 4-5 inches larger than the table top.


staple that shiz..



STEP 3:
Take your fabric and make a nice clean fold at the top so it meets up cleanly with the newly stapled on top. 
GLUE GUN it girl.



STEP 4:
I made a little pleat in it to add some volume and detail. 
This was simple, I just folded about a half inch over then glue gunned the shiz outta it!

rinse, repeat




*do this all the way around your little table and BAM....a cute little table..

Total Price: 
table $7.99
glass top $9.99
Fabric $?? don't remember but it was cheapish



Stay tuned as I debut G's Big Girl room tomorrow...

Happy Monday!

12 comments:

  1. Obsessed- and could it be any easier? I actually think I might be able to accomplish this one without stapling my fingers. I can't wait for the reveal tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great easy diy for even the non-do-it-yourselfer! love!

    Sarah
    sunniesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, easy and perfect!! From this sneak peek the room look insanely good! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! So much better than my Mom's table skirts...no offense Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber!
    How many yards of fabric did you use and where did you buy the table!? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so you nailed that!! I think with Anna Spiro's wallpaper it makes a good thing look better too! Nice work. lovT
    www.ladychatterleysaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a genius! Love it and the new room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, and it looks so fab with that glorious headboard and wallpaper. Can't wait to see the entire room. Have a great day.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwsome idea.... kindly give me some more ideas related to kids room or their bunk bed
    i mean how we can add extra value to them

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a sucker for a good deal! What a fabulous idea!

    xo
    Becky
    http://cuphalffull-sf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This diy is so great - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Designer wall tapestery - the unique choice is shown on the post here. Know details from here

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**