Monday, September 17, 2012

It's my birthday

First,
I woke up to a room full of balloons


then,
 the duck had a swan deliver this little bauble in a diamond encrusted 18th century Limoges box

to go with my new Balmain dress...


and these ole' golden red bottom ankle boots

I felt adventurous, so we took a spin in my new 1960's Porsche roadster


to our modest house in the country for some moscow mules in the garden


it was very bright out, so I wore my new sunnies and an appropriate hat 


very laid back and mellow day...same as most..

OH YES,

I forgot

......Ryan Gosling got me a birthday cupcake


HA!

just kidding....
the Limoges box was rhinestones, not diamonds


24 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Amber!

    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like an amazing one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy B'day Amber!! xo- Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Balmain...I die. Happiest Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY AMBER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    Sounds like a super fab one I must say hehe and that Balmain is hello die for!!
    Hope it's truly been an amazing day xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Moscow mules...yummy! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful year to you! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, Amber! Does 1991-era Dylan McKay come with that Porsche?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thoroughly enjoyed this post! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahah best birthday post I've seen. Happy birthday!!! Hope it's glorious!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! I had one yesterday.. similar to yours of course, except my diamonds were real! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got distracted by Dylan McKay's car... is it your birthday?? ;) Happy Bday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, cool! Happy Birthday!! Have a good one :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday (belated). You had me at the room full of balloons - I am embarrassed about how long it took me to realize.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday

    1.Specs Review Wallpaper: 2013 Acura RDX

    2.Specs Review Wallpaper: Mercedes Benz C300

    3.Specs Review Wallpaper: 2013 Audi TT RS

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**