Wednesday, August 8, 2012

NEW SERIES: DESK DIARIES

I am typically buried in all kinds of shit on my desk...

normally it's bills but sometimes it's fabric...oodles and oodles of fabric.

Today I have a presentation for a pretty and serene, clean vibe master bedroom....

here is whats happening....


ALSO IN BIG BIG 

HUGE

NEWS....



Did ya hear?

Bailey is opening a store in Houston....she also developed a beyond pretty bedding line inspired by a few blogging designer ladies and I happen to be among the lucky bunch chosen to inspire her!

It is so awesome when ladies do bizness! 

Go follow Biscuit on Twitter

now ya hurd?

9 comments:

  1. Goog luck on your presentation. I am excited to see more of your work in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when my desktop gets too crazy on my computer screen...I always laugh and think of the time you posted yours....that takes the cake! Your presentation looks gorgeous so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new series!!! My desk is never not buried in things...ever! SO exciting about Biscuit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a PEACH, I tell ya. A peach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like its going to be such a gorgeous and relaxing bedroom! I can't wait to see what you have inspired for Biscuit! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutely love this! lovely blog girl! keep 'em comin'!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. In regards to the picture you are looking for a link, it is Vintage Simple. you can also visit:http://poddarwallpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog, you made a nice interior breakthrough design here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

    1. Interior Design Seattle

    2. Minimalist Interior Design

    3. best interior design schools

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**