Thursday, August 2, 2012

Help Wanted

I have hit it!!!

that's right, I have hit the wall and am now officially begging for help....


Here's the deal

I have all types of things in the pipeline but with only myself and my trusty sidekick Katie working on them, my to do list is crazy long and getting longer by the minute.

First order of business is to find a talented new friend to help us out in the graphic department.

I need a person to jump on board that can work with me implementing new design ideas for the blog, website, and shoppe.

It would be crucial that you speak photoshop and html and it's also super important that you can get down with

You do not need to live in LA, but you obvs have to be able to email and Skype with me

Please please please, if this sounds interesting email me HERE and lets chat.

Please send your resume, or an example of some of your work

If I get some help I can blog better...seriously 

I will be able to pay TONS of attention to you lovers

OK so lets talk HERE


  1. Best of luck in your search! I would think you would have talented people flocking to your side..You would be so fun to hang with!

  2. Haha, I understands your pain! Good luck with the search. We tried here in Miami and hit a brick wall. Interns of today are of another ilk. Maybe you should blog about the hiring experience as you vet the hopefuls? Could be a fun a read.

  3. So hard to blog all of the ideas you have and make it all look amazing isn't it??? There are not enough hours in the day. Definitely would be fascinating to read about the process.

  4. it is very important to imptove your home design for the beauty

  5. girl. you and me both. luckily school is 2 weeks away which helps me a lot. i wish for you the finding of a person who will make your life easier and your dreams come true. someone that pees rainbows.

  6. Wah. If you ever have a design project in Orange County I would love to be your slave/your assistants slave. No jokes.

  7. Seriously wish I knew something about graphics so I could do this. Would love to work with you!


  8. It looks very exciting and cool, looking forward to see your résulte of the hard work. For information of Interior Design you can also visit:

  9. Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

    1. Interior Design Seattle

    2. Minimalist Interior Design

    3. best interior design schools