Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Market market

So Katie and I are off to go hang in Vegas at the Vegas Market this weekend and I am so excited but so nervous because I am leaving baby G for two whole nights...longest stretch so far.

I am sure after my first black jack table cocktail and a long awaited reunion with Mrs. Meares I will forget all about my silly anxiety....
I hope

Its a quick trip so I need a small bag, which is gonna suck cause I am a blowhard when it comes to packing.

I tend to pack things in my suitcase I haven't worn in 6 years or things that are totally climate inappropriate.

am I alone?

I am such a frantic idiot that I created myself a template.... 



Market: dress+boots+earings
Poolside: caftan+swimsuit




12 comments:

  1. Can only imagine the shenanigans you and Mrs. Meares will get into. Lord help Market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a girl needs options...that white dress is heaven!! have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun! And I love that you and Jamie are friends! Yes, I'm a complete stranger to both of you but I follow both of your blogs religiously (LOVE them). Have fun! And you're right, after that first cocktail you'll be all...baby who?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A leather jacket? In the desert? In the summer? AC or not it's prolly not very practical. :) Trust me. I'm a desert rat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white dress is awesome!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the white dress to but the whole concept look spot on also so great work there

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! I really love Vegas. Being there for market would be a dream. And you are not alone in your packing frenzy- I am the same way! Hate to admit it but last time we took a girls trip to Vegas, we included one small suitcase for shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that leather jacket is going to take up precious space in your bag. have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! The thought of you and Jamie together...almost too much to take. Honestly. Too much talent in one space!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo fun! Enjoy and do report all the great details :)

    ~Edyta
    http://www.edytaandco.com/blog-4/

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**