Monday, July 9, 2012

Cremoneee...wha?

Client PMP (pretty much perfect) is ready to move on to the dining room!

The space is gorgeous, with huge ceilings, pretty built-ins, and a fancy fireplace in the room....

it's dreamy

we just need to make it POW..ya know what I am saying?

Apart from the obvious things I will add, new chandelier, wallpaper, dining table, and killer chairs...I really want to add some stunning details to the whole space.

I have decided to smack some Cremone bolts on the built-in cabinet doors...

Whats a cremone bolt you say... 








its like a bit of jewelry for your house

what y'all think about these ones..?

I am sure I will change my mind as the room starts to really come together but these are doing it for me at the moment...hmm




Happy Monday!

18 comments:

  1. really love this idea. And I had no clue they had a name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T change your mind.
    That hardware is the shizz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man these are awesome, and the kind of detail that totally makes a space without you even realizing it! I love that I had seen these before but never really NOTICED them, and now I so will. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say rock those things out! I love the hardware, always have but didn't know what they were called! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, now that I know the name... maybe I can get some of my own. :) LOOOOOVE what they add to a space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never knew what those doohickeys were called before. I've always liked the look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, these are my favorite! I've always referred to them as something else...it's a much harder word to remember, but I'm pretty sure it started with an E? It was either a French or Spanish word.. Oh well! They are gorgeous no matter the word!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So amazing!Love them all!The hardwares are wonderful!Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea what those were called until right now!! But they are gorge!! Do it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The design is in the details! I LOVE nods to traditional design like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the door jewelry! Thanks for clueing me into what they are called...congrats on getting the dining room job!
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look....they make it feel so European! Can't wait to see what you do in theh DR....I'm working on mine and need you guidance!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the dining room. I can't help myself but admire it and think of carrying the concept to my own home. Thanks for the great idea! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This site is one of the best I have found.
    1.Best Home Insurance Progressive Home Advantage

    2.Best Car Insurance Liberty Car Insurance

    3.Best Car Modifications 2013 Audi TT RS

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**