Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Who in the what now?

The world of blog is a festering cesspool of all manner of people, places, and things in this world.

It is in said cesspool that I have "met" some pretty phenomenal ladies...(one gent) and been introduced to some outrageous talent I may have never had the fortune of knowing had it not been for the beauty of the blog.

The funny and inspiring Bailey is a fellow bloggin, designing, super Mama I like to call a "blog-pal" that has just knocked my socks clean off with the anticipated unveiling of her new home George Banks.

The color splashed throughout this house is bananas....

The fact that her husband allows such a splash makes me think there is not a more perfect pair in the universe that these two...nor a cooler husband around.

I like a girl with balls....and Bailey, she has a pair! 

You have probably all seen these getting mad love on Pinterest and Design Sponge but I don't give a rats!

I am posting them again!

















yeah...thats right

17 comments:

  1. Wow. Talk about serious taste! I am in love with all the color! I think I'll be pinning every single image.... thanks for the intro to Bailey, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. And I don't visit Design Sponge and have not come across on Pinterest, so thanks for reposting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This house is too fab. I'm in love! Thanks for posting...ditto on the other ladies' desire to pin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my goodness. I am literally obsessed. The printed wallpaper in the bathrooms....so doing that when I own a house one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I LOVE Bailey. This house is all kinds of awesome and all the color makes my heart skip a beat. So glad you reposted these - definitely haven't seen enough of them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every absolute detail! and it's reassured me that hanging hot pink drapes in my breakfast room was an okay move. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. BAM! Seriously bad ass rooms.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup...totally obsessed with the entire thing- bambino's bathroom especially- ADORE every inch of Bailey's home- pretty much my dream place actually.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bailey is insanely good! I couldn't get over her first home and now she's gone and blown my mind. The details are incredible and I've officially decided to wallpaper my bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely obsessed with those white curtains with the black pompom/fringe, so chic and is such a great compliment to the black and white dog wall paper. The pale pink and sea blue look so soft and happy in the baby's room, we those ottomans on our site in various colors, too!

    COCOCOZY 

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the grey bedroom. Thanks for posting the photos Amber, I had only seen the bathroom elsewhere. The rest were all new and amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can it ever get any better than this? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This blogs are implementing big idea of how to make this kind of design of images and and attractive content to inspiring the users to share the post to every one...Especially image 6 and 10 are very much attract to share the images to others.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Villa Interior Design- Well said.
    Everyone else, Thank You!!!
    Amber- you're a fox.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These rooms are to die for! I love the bathroom (2nd pic) and its orange and baby blue accents. The kitchen is heaven! I can spend hours on cooking if I have this kind of design!

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**