Monday, June 4, 2012

Moody Monday

It's install week for client "pretty much perfect"

Amber Interiors is gonna be all a fluster as Katie and I run around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to pull it all together over the next 7 days!

We will be running mostly on coffee and design-adrenaline, which is always interesting

One of the rooms we are installing has dark walls and a moody vibe.... I can't wait to show ya lovers!

Here are some inspiring Moody Rooms for you on this fine Moody Monday!









Wish us luck!

9 comments:

  1. Good luck and have fun! We'll be here waiting patiently for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never tier of dark rooms, so intimate and cozy! Best of luck with the week ahead for the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing i love more than moody interiors - for REAL! Cant wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on your install this week. never thought that dark color wall would look so beautiful...for your client's wall did you go with a matte or eggshell finish?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love the black walls. I always fear it will make a space feel small, but I guess if you use it in the right space it will be fine. Can't wait to see it!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I can't WAIT to see that dark walled beauty of a room- loooveee the inspiration shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need dark paint, I have just the room - great idea - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are perfect ideas... gloomy, more on darker shades, but it feels and looks cool. Hmmm, and it's sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too beatiful I love all decorations Iam inspired to see all photos, Imake decorations with plastic pet recycl invite you to my blog http://yadidborjasarteconbotellaspet.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**