Tuesday, May 8, 2012

You all are the BEZZT

I am at a loss for words at how many times you lovers cease to amaze me. 

After hearing all your sweet comments about my emotional pre-school post yesterday, I have come to the decision that we are going to try G on 2 half days of school to start and then maybe 2 full days after she likes it.

This will be so beneficial for her, and part of me has felt this way for a while, I just needed to hear it from my peers!

I am currently spread so thin that those two days of knowing she is in a fun place while I work will be such a welcome relief.

As a token of my gratitude and genuine love for all of you I am offering a mothers day gift for all!!!!

20% off Everything in the SHOPPE!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day

Enter the code 


for 20% off...
but hurry quick cause unless you wanna pay for some serious fast shipping charges, you better order to get your goods by MamaDay

Thank You all again for being so kick ass!

Interiors related posts to return tomorrow!!


  1. So happy for you and G!!!! And thanks for passing on the bom tom sale! xoxo

  2. Honestly, I'm sooo impressed with the way you balance work and baby- you do great things professionally, but no one here would ever be confused about what your real priority is! thanks for the sale, gonna get a bomb ass pillow

  3. Amber is is so great to work out a solution and one that is a relief for you!! Off to visit your shop!

    I have a feature Interview on my site with Tina from The Enchanted Home...


    Art by Karena

  4. Amber- I think 2 days half and then maybe moving into 2 full days sounds like a perfect blend!!! She will have a blast and be sooo happy to be around playmates. It may be hard at the beginning, but even my daughter who struggled at first now happily gives me a kiss and goes to school:) Also- the lady who runs the place we go to says that 2 days is perfect...1 is not enough to get into the routine and 3 might be a little much when they are little, but 2 is a great happy medium. I can't wait to go to the Mommy tea for Mother's Day that they are doing for us. Your little G will have the best time:)

  5. You are the one that is kick ass! Feels good to just make a decision, doesn't it? Everything else will fall into place.