Friday, April 6, 2012

Who wants to see things?

I am exhausted

lets talk shoppe....really quickly

all I have in me is enough energy to post a few pics 

work was still happening even though I was a million miles away.

New Client stuff

new trim for pillows being added to shoppe


sparkly bed pretties coming to the shoppe


Katie is the BOMB and organized the shit outta my office...
(yes those are labels of color coded fabric samples bins)

this batik....it's so good!


so are these..they are yummy



I would like to sleep for a month.

I can't

Thanks to Apartment Therapy for the love again...

And thanks to Jen from Made By Girl for loving me up as well



12 comments:

  1. hang in there! you are doing a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve all the love.. you are doing exceptional things!! LOVE your style :) xo S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the title of your post and totally said to myself "I do, I do!". The colors and patterns you let us have a peek at are amazing. Need some of that in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants to pull all those fabrics out in a pile on the floor and just roll around in them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. love. it. all. your eye sees all the best patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the patterns-want them all!!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I want! Those fabrics are beautiful - is there a name for that style of fabric? I've never seen batiks like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amber, I am swooning over that trim!! I want it ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first client board with the PD leaf fabric...insanely good! And I still want one of those sparkly blankets:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog Amber! and your work too.
    I'm interior designer form Europe and you are a great inspiration to me!
    happy easter Lovely!
    m.

    www.mamagoka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. THe fabrics and trims, and batiks...oh so lovely! I hope you catch up on some sleep, Amber, so we can continue to adore your musings. Take care of yourself, and hope your week goes well.
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously...gimmee all those trims and fabrics!!! Totally obsessed with all that prettiness! Your the bomb!!!

    Welcome Home! Feel better!!!
    xoxoxo
    kiki

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**