Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Under The Weather.....and no one cares

Boo-Flippin Hoooooo to me.


I am sick AGAIN

but this time worse than last time..

Airplanes are basically flying germ tubes filled to the brim with all types of nasties waiting to infect

I can't remember the last time I traveled and did not come home with some type of bug..

Anyways, I have no time for this non-sense.

 Yesterday while I was slowly dying of the plague, I was also officially back to work which meant it was demo time FINALLY on a project I have been working on for a while now..

I will be documenting some of the process here.... yippee

So introducing "Client Sweetie Pie's" house!

BEFORE:

Weird half wall bout to get smashed



DURING:
 Taking out this big wall....


And re-doing this ugly fireplace. We are centering it on the wall and making it LOVELY!


DEMOED:
 You can kinda see, but  we removed that weird wall separating all the living areas and it really makes the house feel 10 times bigger.


So much better!


All in a days work.....amazing what a sledge hammer and a trusty contractor can do!


13 comments:

  1. I am hoping you feel better soon. Renovations at my home are gonna start pretty soon and I am terrified now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes already so much better - bigger and brighter! Hope you get some rest now and get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gonna be a fun one!! Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sledgehammers are gooooood!
    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing how much bigger that space looks now! Cannot wait to see the fireplace! Hope you feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh that looks fun! Can't wait to see what becomes of this space. Hope you're on the mend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, for one, am quite sorry that you're not feeling well!!! I hope you perk up quickly, and this project looks so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am curious to see how you tackle that awkward step (landing) near the door. Love it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon Amber!!! Keep up the multivitamins. And what a difference taking out that wall makes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...we care! It sucks to have to work and be a mom when you're sick. One of my kiddos and I are getting over a two week crap fest known as adenovirus. Total shitballs.
    You still do great work when you're sick!! Hope you're feeling better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. dude. everyone i know is dying from the plague right now. sorry you're ill. apple cider vinegar, lysine and emergen-c's. recipe for success.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry you're sick but you had me cracking up with "slowly dying of the plague"!
    I hope you feel better soon and the house looks so much better already, can't wait to see what else you do!
    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you will get better now!

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**