Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Love these two...and obvs the pad

Have you seen the newest issue of Dabble mag?

It's a cute one.

One of the things that make it so CUTE is the beautiful faces of my dear, dear friends and their incredibly stylish Santa Monica home!!

I have definitely talked about my BFF before...but in case you are new here, I'll introduce you 

Meet my Pals and owners of Weego Home  Jessica and Asher







Could you just eat them up! And how about the hanging chair in the LR and all the gorge blues and greens!

Love them and the house..

Go check out the store here and article here

BTDubbs
Did you guys happen to see that I changed the look of the shoppe up a bit...Hope you like!

7 comments:

  1. Ha that bull dog is too cute, like a giant meatball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like fun friends to have! I love their home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! ALSO- that hanging chair actually looks like it would fit an adult! Where did they find it? I am looking all over for one to hang in my living room and found a fantastic one for only $189 and free shipping on Amazon by Two's Company, but the review said don't buy unless you are under 4 1/2 feet tall:) SO where in the world did they find theirs? i definitely want people to actually sit in it...and NOT just my kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the living room! I love all of the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber I am loving all the pretty things in your shoppe- love the runners! And you are right- this couple and their home is just adorable!!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pad. I want a hanging chair so bad I can taste it.

    www.clotheshorsenyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any home shoots with dogs in it I totally loove! I'm off to check out Dabble now, thanks for the tip Amber!

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**