Thursday, April 19, 2012

In my mind

In my quiet moments I dream BIG..

I would really appreciate it if Paul Costello would follow me around taking fabulous pictures of me and my life.
Sure my life looks nothing like any of these photos....but somehow Pauly Cos in all his creative genius would make my life look green and pretty and sunlighty...

in my mind











If you need me...i'll be on a pink couch in a field, feeding giraffes through my fantastic windows...

OBVS..

Go check the Shoppe Out.. I got Moroccan blankets and Kantha quilts...woohoo

8 comments:

  1. Moroccan blankets?! I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life looks exactly like that to me (sans the giraffes) that's why I keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love him! and love beautiful photography! pinning so much from your blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such great photography, especially the picture with all the people standing in the windows hehe, love it! Might have to hire him as a wedding photographer one day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until the weather gets warmer, I love outdoor entertaining! Though of course I never have giraffes at my gatherings ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so inspiring--I can't say how much I love those giraffes but also makes me want to take more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. am in love with ur blog. used one of these gems in my post today. new follower for sure! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

    1. Interior Design Seattle

    2. Minimalist Interior Design

    3. best interior design schools

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**