Friday, March 9, 2012

THE SHOPPE IS OPEN

I am in complete shock as I write this post because guess what?

THE SHOPPE IS OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!


It has been some pain staking hours from Katie and I to get this show on the road,

BUT

We Gone Done and DID IT.

I hope you LOVE it as much as I do.

Just because you all are SO special and have been so patient I am offering 

free shipping 

when you enter the 
CODE

IHEARTU

We will be adding new inventory as much as we can and plan on the first new batch coming in sometime the end of next week.

I really hope you like what you see.

so

Tell a Friend and you'll be the bomb diggity

Tell Twitter and you'll be the brightest of all the stars

Tell Facebook and I will marry you and give you a dolphin as a wedding present


P.S. don't ever drink like 5 skinny girl margaritas and decide to open an e-commerce shop

Or do.....lets see how this first week goes :)


SHOPPE HERE

15 comments:

  1. sacre bleu!!!! The link does not work... egad!!! halp plz. dying to purchase the fruits of your labor. - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Cheers!
    Nice work my dear, you did a beautiful job.
    Here is to lots of sales! Now take a nap!!!!!
    xoxo
    Danika

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link isn't working for me either! :(((( I'm getting a "Blog not found" error message. Can't wait to see the shoppe! Will keep checking back. Congrats on opening up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, just take the ".blogspot" out of the URL and it takes you right there. Should have tried that first. Now, off to peruse!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh Amber I'm dying over here, its AMAZING! I want everything :-)

    Congrats girl, you are the bomb.com!

    xoxo
    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did very well w/ her 5 drinks and opening the shoppe!! I will be sharing on fb and twitter, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Best wishes for much success!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow ... love it ALL!!! now how not to spend our vacation fund at the shoppe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exciting!!! I had to snap up the Indigo
    Hemp Pillow w/Ticking!!!
    xo
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks amazing.
    much pillow love!
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  12. the shoppe is amazing. as soon as we move i will be snapping some pillows up!!!

    will you ever be offering rugs like your gorgeous one in your kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO happy for you- the shop kicks some serious pillow ass- LOVE!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Amber! Your pillows are absolutely divine. I'm in color/pattern heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**