Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Babe Behind the Blog: Jenny from My Favorite and My Best!


Jenny!!!!!!!



NAME: your mom (aka jenny aka mfamb)

HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN STYLE?
schizo? 
is that a style?
i like lots of it.
and sometimes i hate lots of it.
 at the end of the day i would say a must for me is a great mix of old and new, a mostly neutral palette with a nice balance of pattern, texture and (muted) color.  nothing overly decorated.  even though i like looking at those rooms in magazines and on blogs.  in my own home, too much color and too many pillows irritates the shit out of me. 
but..that can change and usually does with my period.



WHAT 3 THINGS CAN YOU NOT LIVE WITHOUT?
yoga, wine and tv.
but coffee should be there too.
bc those 4 things keep me from murdering my family.
who should probably also be on this list.



WHAT ARE 3 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU?
i am black.
i hate cheese.
i am a regional spelling bee champ.


MOST TREASURED POSSESION?
my toilet.
no.
i don't know.
i don't own my family so i can't say them..
so i'll go with my computer.
my whole life is kinda on it.



DIRT LITTLE SECRET?
i have cheap mini blinds.


YOUR FAVE ROOM IN YOUR HOME?
i would say my living room bc it's where i watch TV with my hands down my pants.
this picture is old and it's all about to change.
everything is going.
who wants a little vintage lucite table?
i'll sell it to you for 125 bucks.
+ shipping.



I WANNA BE A BLANK WHEN I GROW UP?
i want to have a farm with a lot of cats and chickens.
on this farm i want to have a major kitchen for which to make jellies and jams.
i intend to win an oscar (but i will settle for an emmy) and i intend to do my best to make sure my daughter is happy.
and i want to blog about it all until my fingers bleed.



 that's me everyone.
a black, cheese-hating clown with big dreams and cheap mini blinds.

thanks for having me amber.


word to your donkey.

28 comments:

  1. best.intereview.ever

    xx,
    sarah
    http://workdayweekend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. speechless...hilarious! Want that table....hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is why I read mfamb religiously!

    http://middlemaintenance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg - that picture.... when did she do that? HYLARIAL

    Bethany
    www.PowellBrowerHome.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny!!! and what, PRAY TELL, is wrong with CHEESE???

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love jenny- i read her blog daily and i love her honesty, humor, and wit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok she is hilarious!! I must check out her blog stat- how have I not already???

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could she be any funnier/weird I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She really is my favorite and my best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh man, she always delivers. funniest blogger out there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenny is THE best. Love her and loved this interview....

    ReplyDelete
  12. adore jenny - creative. talented. beyond hysterical and very genuine. awesomeness. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. A must-read for Jen - Stinky Cheese Man! " I love you man! "

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love Jenny! she cracks me up and the way she speaks (types) me of how my sister speaks. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously, Jenny hates cheese...a little bit just died inside...cl

    ReplyDelete
  16. HELL YES. My sisterwife kicks ass, and I'm always happy to read about her hands down her pants, cheese-hating, tv, wine & family-loving self. Oh, and yoga! She directed me to this AMAZING yoga dvd; you should post about it, J. Its GOOD. Love her. Thanks for having her! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Black and beautiful. Great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That pic of Jenny is f-ing hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  19. gawd, I don't think anyone that am not associated with on a personal, daily basis makes me laugh harder than Jenny does.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Could. not. love. her. more- heeeeelarious and so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Best interview ever! Thanks for always making me laugh out loud Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Have you sold the table yet?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Baaaaah I actually started cry laughing when Jenny said she's black. My husband was all nosy wanting to know what was so funny. Jenny is so funny, that's who. Love that girl.

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**