Friday, March 16, 2012

Babe Behind the Blog: Sheridan of The southern Eclectic




HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN STYLE?

Insane. Some days I love traditional and classic, other days I am drawn towards mid-century modern, and then on Tuesdays I always love neon lacquer. With some chevron. And leopard. And velvet.






WHAT 3  THINGS CAN YOU NOT LIVE WITHOUT?

My husband. 
My son.
My daughter.


WHAT ARE 3 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU
Hmmm.... 
1} I have no intention at stopping at just 3 babies once this little button arrives

2} I am adamant about taking Vitamin D every day

3} I am a song lyric genius and remember every word to pretty much every song I've ever heard. Oh yeah. 


YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION:


YOUT DIRTY LITTLE SECRET?

Pregnancy makes me pancake crazy and I end up veering off of Paleo more Saturday mornings than I should! 




YOUR FAVE ROOM IN YOUR HOME


I actually love our yard the most! If I HAVE to pick one inside, I'd choose the kitchen. 

WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE A?

I would be a Master Herbalist and Doctor of Naturopathy on Mondays and Tuesdays, a painter and photographer on Wednesdays and Thursdays, a professional skateboarder on Fridays, a midwife on Saturdays and a world class chef on Sundays. 

She is a SUPERMOM, and SUPER Stylish so you must go check out my Pal 
Sheridan HERE




13 comments:

  1. Sheridan, you sound utterly awesome. Love all your answers!

    And I got a total kick seeing my blue/pink office as part of your interior design style. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing lady! Her house is beyond gorgeous, and her kiddos are so adorable! I love her taste as well. Thanks for the intro, Amber!


    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes. How have I not visited Sheridan before?? Looks like I've been missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I'm now being introduced to this gal! She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - SO cute, I loved that. MUST.VISIT.SITE.NOW

    Bethany
    www.PowellBrowerHome.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! How have I not been to her blog yet? Love her style!

    Mckae
    www.kaescornerdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm confused! I would say that I love her style, too, but those aren't all of her house! Right? I mean isn't the bright blue wall with the pink parson desk a shot from Naomi's house on Design Manifest?? So what about the others? Are those from her house? They can't be because there are two totally different kitchens pictured... Would love to know the real sources behind them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fun...I will definitely head over there. Happy St. Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog and love it! I also love Sheridan. I have been following The Southern Electric for a while. She is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute, I love her blog as well. This is a great feature, can't wait to read the other babes behind their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

    1. Interior Design Seattle

    2. Minimalist Interior Design

    3. best interior design schools

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**