Monday, March 19, 2012

Babe Behind the Blog: Nicole of So Haute

Name: Nicole Gibbons
Blog: So Haute

HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN STYLE?

{Photo via Trad Home. Design By Robert Passal, image by Patrick Cline}

Sophisticated, eclectic, youthful and vibrant.


WHAT 3 THINGS CAN YOU NOT LIVE WITHOUT?
My passport, my family and  music.


WHAT ARE 3 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU?
Hmmm...? Since I'm struggling to think of something groundbreaking here are 3 random facts: I'm addicted to Trader Joe's pineapple juice. I almost never drink water (horrible, I know but it is fact) and I buy way too many books that I never read. It's wasteful and it's a problem.

YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION


I have three vintage watches that I inherited from my grandfather. They are incredibly important to me and every time I wear them I think of him.

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET

I'm a magazine hoarder. They're taking over my apartment! And I sometimes leave dishes in the sink for far longer than they should ever be left there. (Ew)


YOUR FAVE ROOM IN YOUR HOME

My living room. It's where I spend the most time and it's such a comforting space.


I WANNA BE BLANK WHEN I GROW UP?

Rich and skinny! Ha! I'd love to just be happily married with kids and a cute cockapoo in an impeccably decorated house with a pool and a flower garden. And preferably living on the West Coast.


10 comments:

  1. Loving her interiors! She is obviously very talented. So glad I got an intro to Nicole! :)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am a magazine hoarder! I love the story about the watches, those are the type of pieces that I treasure as well. Love this interview! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series always makes our day! Love the greek key trim on her drapes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rich and skinny! LOL. love those pink lamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great series! Nicole's home is gorgeous and I love her blog.

    XO,

    Kristy
    www.idesignlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nicole's living room. It is one of the very first pictures I pinned on pinterest over a year ago! I had bookmarked her guest post on Brooklyn Limestone waaaaaay back. Paint color, sofa, coffee table, lamps, everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her space and I love her watches and the fact that they belonged to her grandfather, she has great style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these posts, Amber, and meeting Nicole! She is a doll, with great taste!
    My dad had great watches, wish I had kept one.
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love nicole and her fun style! xo also. i ADORE this series.
    ashlina
    www.thedecorista.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amber, what a great interview. Nicole, you're brave for spilling the beans. Funny thing is, we have so much in common: Rolex watch from my grandfather, too many magazines, not enough water, and love of family and travel. Wish your dreams come true soon!

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**