Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wasn't gonna


What a butthole of a day...

I wasn't gonna post anything because I would actually like to call this day officially over and start fresh tomorrow.. (I am emotional and cranky.)

But I don't know how to ignore you lovers very well without getting anxiety like your gonna hate me forever and leave me for good ;) 

(see what I mean about emotional?)

anyways, have you seen Danika's office wall???

She posted it today and I died.

It got me all inspired... Go check it and get all excited like I did...


  1. I feel ya! I'm ready for this whole week to be over. Put on your jammies early tonight, pop in a movie and eat something delish. Good luck and feel better!

  2. Thanks bombshell! Hope your day and week improve, had that same thing going on last week. Although you may not be feeling it, just know you are awesomeness.
    x's and o's your way

  3. Fantastic! I read her blog, too. How the hell does she get all those projects done? And so quickly?

    Feel better!

  4. I'm so glad you posted cause I'm having a butthole day too. Fingers crossed tomorrows all glitter and gold.

  5. I love the entire set-up of Danika's office and that she made it her own. It looks great!

  6. I love it when people can carve out such an amazing home office out of a closet like this! This one especially looks so flippin good. Adore that wallcovering!

  7. I love the ikea RAST transformed!

  8. This site is one of the best I have found.
    1.Best Home Insurance Progressive Home Advantage

    2.Best Car Insurance Liberty Car Insurance

    3.Best Car Modifications 2013 Audi TT RS