Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bad gone Good

Unless it is Christmas or you are a damn toy making elf,

 red and green is typically not an acceptable color combination in my book...(call me crazy)

.until, This Stuff happened...

Wapam.....!


Splonk!!



Bam-Bam!!

{Superstar Nick Olsen}

Swish!

honk honk..beep


 POW!


Boing Boing!

Not bad, huh?
{totes worth the sound effects}

 I guess sometimes the color wheel might just know what it's talking about.

and...also

you know that super inspirational,

always awesome,

totally stalk-able, 


you know, This one


well

 Mackenzie asked me a few questions the other day and she posted my mini-interview up on her bloggy this morning...

so if you are not completely sick of me

go peruse.



9 comments:

  1. fiona's room is in the process of a red, green and pink transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your interview over at Design Darling was fab. I love these pics...green and red is not normally a combo I would have went for. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nick olsen room the best! This is one of those combos that can be awesome or easily go very, very wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first image with those candlesticks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sound effects in this post really drove the point home. Red+green does not always equal Christmas. Shazam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the built-in eating area image - very cool but updated look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally with you on the red and green color combo...but that first bedroom with the red bedside tables is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first image is the kitchen of Leah Steen of Revival Home and Garden in Seattle. She is a fab designer with an equally fabulous store. She helped me pick out a bunch of stuff for my house including Vivienne Westwood's squiggle wallpaper in red for my dining room. She has a blog...check it out.

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**