Thursday, September 29, 2011

Woah there little lassie

I have a four page front and back "To Do" list.

It's My 5 year wedding anniversary on Friday 

We are going to a Jimmy Eat World concert tonight

I am going away on a girls night to Palm Springs Saturday morning

I have a photo shoot next week with nothing to wear

I am having my house painted as we speak

2 wedding to go to with no dress or shoes to speak of for either of them

I have hired an awesome new sidekick design assistant

G's room sits untouched with nothing more than a big girl bed

I have an article to write

We are buying and selling a car

I have 4 amazing clients, 1 more potential added to the books for next week, 1 more waiting to sign contracts, and 3 e-design jobs. 

I would like to somehow squeeze horseback riding into this whole agenda and paint a huge canvas.

AND I am running for Mayor

bring it on!

Here are some pretties that are helping me check some shit off of my "to Do List"











any tips or hints or tricks or drugs would be greatly appreciated

17 comments:

  1. Too funny Amber. Have fun in Palm Springs and your anniversary! Love the eye candy here.

    www.sadieandstella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone have a source for that bag in the photo? I've been drooling over it since I saw the image a week ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is some kind of to do list my dear- don't fret...quite sure you'll get er all done my friend. Have a great time in Palm Springs- love that tent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that, my friend, is a serious list. at least they're all exciting things! enjoy your anniversary and have a killer time in PS (WITHOUT thinking about your list!) ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. the curse of beauty, talent and success....... hard aint it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever. that list is nothing...but rest assured that if I lived in the LA area I'd vote for your mayorship.,,no doubt you'd get the job done;-)

    Man have fun with all of your activities. I went to school with the Jimmy Eat World folk..we like them over here. They use to play at lunch time on school campus by the flag pole and I would sometimes go to the bowling alley to watch em..true story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that teepee! Hope you manage to get everything done so you can enjoy your trip to Palm Springs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you find any of those hints, tips or drugs, holla at me! And PS, I would give my left pinky toe to have an article to write. Congrats on your success...revel in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. let me know your secret when you find out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like stress. drink tea.
    friends with Rick the bass guitarist in Jimmy Eat World. Fun concert, i have seen them here in Phoenix with Green Day. AMAZING.
    Can't wait to see how the tent has been checked off the to do list, since you must be using it in some project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can DO IT!!! I think a list is a creat start!! It feel so good to cross things off:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good earth, that's a lotta important stuff to do. Big girl pants stuff, good luck!

    I cannot get that pink couch out of my mind and I'm glad I'm not alone.

    Baylor Says...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who makes that bag i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

    1. Interior Design Seattle

    2. Minimalist Interior Design

    3. best interior design schools

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**