Friday, September 23, 2011

We Be Ruggin'

So I was with my AWESOME EXTRAORDINARILY AMAZING CLIENT all day on Wednesday
and we were ruggin.....!!


Unfortunately none of theses beauties worked. 

The colors were wrong or the size was just off, but here is a little preview of what the vibe in the entry hallway is fixin to look like.

We are making some serious progress......I can't wait till this job starts to take shape.

Dear Elle Decor, 
you want to know about this project....
TRUST ME!







All the rugs were from my go to rug vendor 
they have a stunning inventory and a really easy to use website

12 comments:

  1. the pendants are amazing! can you share the source? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second rug pictured A LOT! That entry is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the pendants are awesome. Please share....

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh, yeah, dream rugs! & if that is your clients house?! dream house too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first two make me crazy- the 2nd one especially...exactly what I'd like for my hallway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seriously continue to amaze me every day! Those pendants are unreal and I really like the second rug a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Y'all....I hate to dissapoint but thoe lanterns are not my doing. They are being changed out to something really really gooood!

    If any of you lovely ladies are interested in purchasing the lanterns contact me and I can give you a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stuff! I'm sorry they didn't work out, but they're all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought the first two were great. It's a lot of physical labor trying out rugs...looks like you had fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anything would look good in that entry way! But sometimes it's hard to find just the right fit. Fortunately they have you and don't have to rely solely on DIY home design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super delicious. Liking the grasscloth in the next room too. I've said this before, but I am SO jealous of the sources you have out there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. um. i'll take one of each, please. GOR-GEOUS. heading over to the rug source right now!

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**