Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Glow



...Have you ever seen this website?


I really wish I was important enough for these "glow folks" to come into my house and take photos of my stylish life with my beautiful child...

I am sure these "glow folks" think that potty training a 2 year old whilst still wearing maternity pants 3 sizes to big, working 16 hours days, and having China Wok on speed dial is glow-worthy...?

You know, rollin outta bed at 6 am with my whitening trays in and some zit cream on is gorgeous. 

Not waxing my eyebrows for the better part of 2011 and sporting some wicked ass roots is
real hip, trendy, and effortlessy chic,no?

I mean, I may wear clothes that say "Liz Lange Maternity for Target" and my legs probably haven't seen the sun for  about 46 months, but I think I have a shot to make the cut....

Look at these photos...

Makes me want to brush my hair, hop on a treadmill, and get the boogers out of G's nose.







why do these women have such nice hair?


16 comments:

  1. i love the glow. they look so effortless and adorable with their kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What spectacular pictures! Never heard of the website before but now I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crib in that black and white photo looks like it might have been in an asylum at one point. No way my kids would sleep in that thing, even if someone did want to photograph me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know all of those gorgeous shots came from one place- they're gorgeous but I kind of hate those woman...just their hair alone makes me mad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me feel quite unkempt, like the website I should be on would be called "The Tarnished".
    I would love to experience that peaceful and effortless state just once! Guess its a good aspiration, but I have to admit I have some hater in me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA maybe i'll make a category on my Pinterest "hot moms". My daily inspiration to be a hotter mom and make myself wanna jump off a bridge :)
    Amber, just wanna say "I love your blog"... you are so sassy and cute + inspiring! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are hilarious. Thanks for keeping it real! And seriously, their hair? Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those photos- they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love glow!
    they make me want to be a mom...then i look at "normal" moms & go eh maybe not. or maybe. who knows.

    i for sure want their hairstylists though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go and pick the boogers off of your darlings little face and your "IN"..I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Makes motherhood look so amazing doesn't it! They have the perfect hair for that just rolled out of bed but look gorgeous thing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was laughing out loud at your comments...it's pictures like this that make those of us living in the real world get so friggin' frustrated! :) It's kind of like celebrities saying they just love sitting around doing "nothing" with their kids...while I do admire that and strive to enjoy the simple things with mine, they doesn't have to worry about laundry or cleaning the house, etc...Sigh. :) And don't even get me started on the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LMAO-at beginning comments. Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "The Tarnished"!! Love it! Yep, that would be me. Sweats, frizzy hair pulled back and a zit on the side of my nose. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that site is amazing!! photos are so lovely. the women have amazing hair and they have time to look fabulous. one of them said she has to go to the gym in the morning, if she doesn't get in "by 10:00 she won't make it." TEN AM! That's freaking late! i have to get in by 530 to go before i start my day

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**