Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

So I thought I would have a very "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" attitude on my birthday....however surprising to me....I didn't.

I woke up thankful and happy and totally giddy about the life I am constantly creating for myself and my beautiful family.

 I didn't want to sulk, I didn't want to feel sorry for myself, I just wanted to grab 30 by it's balls and show it who was boss!

I had an amazing bash with all my nearest and dearest and although WAAAAy more mellow than I would have thought my dirty birdie thirty would have been.... I still had loads of fun.

I mainly just drank a lot and acted like an idiot...

whats new?

taaa daaah






I got some SUPER cool prezzies


this




Missoni for Target flats
{I would give you a link..but you know that story}

This 
how f-ing cute is this bag!!!
{You can order it over the phone, just give my pal Beau @ Beau Alexis Boutique a call and tell her Amber sent ya!!}
go like her on facebook too!


Amazing bangle!








Christopher Farr pillows!!!

my mom also made me a SWEET array of friendship bracelets and some chan luu inspired wraps to add to my growing arm party.

I SCORED big time...don't ya think?

I LOVE YOU ALL..




15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday you old missus. Just kidding, I'm only 6 months behind you. Great loot, glad you had fun and have an amazing life to be proud and happy to turn 30 in :)
    PS, I have NOT forgotten about the post I owe you. I just suck and have prego brain lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Amber! Looks like you had a great time and such great loot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Girl you got some amazeball gifts! Love all the jewlery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! you seriously scored there!
    WElcome to the thirties club, and they rock btw!
    xo
    Danika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy B-day young'un! your gifts are amazing & i would die for christopher farr fabric. so glad it was a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so cute- happy birthday mama and PS, I'm INSANELY jealous over your CF pillows- heavenly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, happy birthday! Second, you're still a wee babe- 30 is YOUNG! And finally- How in the world did you snag such amazing gifts?!? Really??? Not even fair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I've been following your blog (stalking really) for a while now and THANKS for all the awesome inspiration! I'm super jealous of all the loot you got, if you want to just send that cuff my way... haha! love it all!

    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! You got amazing stuff! I love the Missoni flats and jewelry! Looks like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 30th!! You scored some amazing loot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy 30th birthday! Keep on bringing the good stuff xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dangalang you scored big.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! 30's are pretty awesome - but 40's are better

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

    1. Interior Design Seattle

    2. Minimalist Interior Design

    3. best interior design schools

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**