Monday, August 15, 2011

Radical Railing

First things first.......I am so tired the bottoms of my feet hurt.


Secondly, can I get another follower just so that the number 666 does not smack me in the face every time I look at my bloggy!!

Thirdly, lets look at these awesome stairs 


















 Fourthly, I am still on the hunt for an intern/new member of the team......I have changed my requirements and need someone that lives in LA. Send me some resumes and pictures of yo self or email me if you want more deets.

info@amberinteriordesign.com

8 comments:

  1. How in the heck are the "floating" stairs even possible? Clean and modern, but kind of whimsical too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow stairs and the ombre looking one. Love your blog, too! So much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the floating stairs with no railing just screams accident at midnight during a kitchen run .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Todas las propuestas están geniales!
    Cariños y buena semana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google reader says you have over 1,400 subscribers! Make sure you account for that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also I love your design style so much and you make me laugh. I've never commented before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to see some railings and stairs that aren't just plain wood and white. The floating staircase is the coolest ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**