Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Project!

SO remember how yesterday I told you I was so busy my brain stopped working....well, here is some sneak peaks as to why I can't remember to brush my teeth or pee before I leave the house every morning.

project 1: outdoor kitchen and area smorgashborg for my Palisades clients.






bad pictures, no landscaping and furniture has no accessories or zush...so this is all you get


project 2: Wedding 
yes, you heard me right I am planning a wedding and shit is getting close to go time. 
Inspiration Pictures





Project :3

 A pretty little cottage in Santa Monica CA.








Throw in a couple of E-Decor projects and a 2 year old......and you can see why my neck veins bulge on a daily basis.
I need to smoke a doobie..

17 comments:

  1. holy wow. your back yard looks INCREDIBLE love it all!!! Cannot wait to see how you accessorize. And those projects are going to be sooo gorgeous, right up my alley. And umm planning a wedding? dream come true. you might be busy, but it looks pretty damn exciting to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least they're all awesome projects :) looking forward to your magic! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must show us pics of the wedding and all the other design projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck girlie!! all of it looks amazing so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!!! You totally deserve all the busy-ness, you have the best style.

    You're making me miss decorating in California.. so many fun homes, stores, people. I'll keep working on bringing that CA style to Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Everything looks so great, Amber. I am really loving that bedroom you're working on. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. who makes the purple lamps in the bedroom you are working on?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's cool you get a nice variety of projects. Each is looking so stylin'. I have no doubt there are more goodies to come.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that bedroom andim really curious about what you're planning for the wedding. Don't forget to breath!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What program do you use to do your digital mood boards?I'm a design student, but the only programs I've been taught to use are Revit and Archicad for drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cottage design and the arm chairs from Furbish - saw them in person when I visited Raleigh last.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the patio! Makes me jealous for some cali weather. can you post a photo showing what the arbor above looks like with it? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your design boards! They are so pretty. I can't wait to see thefinal result.

    Kristy
    www.idesignlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wowzaz, you've got a lot of cool projects cookin'. love the backyard even at this stage!

    now scoot on over for an art giveaway!
    www.katelewisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**