Wednesday, July 13, 2011

knock knock...is anybody home?

Hey Lovers...are you listening, It's me Amber. I am tired and have zero brain left at the end of my days...which lately don't end until around midnight and they start at 6am. Anyways, I SUCK at blogging and want to apologize cause I don't have the mental capacity to think one more single thought by the time I sit down to write a post. Feel free to boo at your computer screen or flick me off and unfollow me if this next attempt at  professional blogging offends you. Keep in mind that I love you and appreciate you reading my ramblings........

Pity Party of 1

I am well aware all of you extremely smart and resourceful lovers have already read your mags and catalogues this month, so I am gonna risk sounding redundant and give you my" top 5 cool shit" from a catalogue this month.








1. Surprise Anthro...BTW this is only a fraction of the cool shit that just got in.



P.S I love you all....don't leave me.

18 comments:

  1. Amber, don't worry you are a great blogger! Now, I have been slacking big time. We love your blog, your design and everything you do! Much love from NYC. BTW, I love that bed from Anthropologie!

    xoxo
    Maurenice
    www.villa-bisono.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, I just can't quit you. No matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worries.. we're all there with ya! well, most of us anyway! ;) and... OMG.. that BED!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been in the same boat many a time.. no worries, dear!

    Loving #1 and #5! That bed is amazeeee.

    xx
    Marissa
    www.stylecusp.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on Amber, cheer up, We are all here to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I probably wouldn't notice that you don't post 24/7, except for the fact that I stalk your posts for all the great ideas. (just kidding, not really a stalker, just in need of some fresh design ideas) Keep the good stuff coming at whatever rate works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No worries. It happens to everyone I think (the too busy, no thoughts left to blog, or think about anything..). Hope you get some time to relax! :)
    Oh, and love the furniture picks. I think I need a bench like that, or maybe DIY one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel exactly the same way when I have missed posting for one day and I have a fraction of the followers but don't worry we are all still here and LOVE your blog!
    Natasha
    http://www.lovedesignbarbados.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know how feel! We still love you of course. I'm glad you posted this because I've been throwing all my catalogs in the trash in an effort to not cry over things I can't afford!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What you think is a sucky post is actually awesome! That bed and ottoman are killing me softly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was pleasantly surprised with the new WE stuff, but wow, look at Anthropologie go! I will need to check that out.

    And go easy on yourself! This blogging stuff while working full/over time is tough. Busy is good, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're too cute to quit! xoxo shel

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that West Elm bench - I think I want it so much that I need it!! :) Love your blog - just started following!!! Great design ideas!

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. All great finds...and i guess I've been living under a rock because I have not seen any of these fabulous things.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am very much down with the urban outfitters chair.

    i also know how you feel.
    blogging is hardd sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are my favorite design blogger EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never.

    Don't apologize for having a life or for one less post. Our brains are all melting, too. One less post is probably a blessing.

    And your catalog pics are cool. I've seen none of them.

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**