Friday, July 22, 2011

I feel DUMB.

I have to say that I definitely feel a bit douchey posting pictures of myself for all to see. I am not a shy person per-say but I am my own worst critic so the thought of dancing around in an outfit and putting myself on display is a bit weird....however, I am willing to see how it goes. 


OUTFIT


"cool boots man"


"tiny pockets moth-licka"


"Hard-Core Eyore Vibe"


"Wait...these shoes are really cute"

These last two pictures I threw in because you must know I am NOT a serious modely type gal...I feel stupid without a smile on my face and I feel even dumber trying not to laugh. The shots above were the only time I was not smiling, making faces, or just acting like a general dumb-ass. Just ask the Duck...he can profess to that!!!



tops:both F21, shorts:seven, boots:H by Hudson, watch:Michael Khors, braceletts: Long Beach Flea Market

ROOMS






15 comments:

  1. You're so cute and PS, I have major hair envy...want your locks! Loved your outfit lady...don't feel dumb:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Agree with Christine... your hair is amazing! Great rooms too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, I love your outfit! It always amazes me how some people can put things together SO well. If I tried this, It would not look so cute! And please don't mind me if I repin everything of yours on pinterest... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was as tall and lovely as you (alas I am a midget gem), I would so be wearing your outfit, you and your outfit look fantastic. More silly poses purlease. Oh yeah and the rooms look groovy too, especially the 1st one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are too cute! love your outfit. and who says you have to be a serious model type?

    looking forward to more outfit posts. <3

    xoxo

    the-champagnelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling you look great and that room with orange accents I am loving beyond!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my Giveaway of a very Special Painting by Mary Maxam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boob hair is amazing. So is your outfit! And I, too, feel the need to smile or goof in every picture for fear of douchery. But I promise, you pull it off effortlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!!!!!!! I like your room pic choices too...I need to not be so literal with my room/outfit pairings! your shots are so arty...love that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is hotness! I am so glad you are doing outfits. Heartsies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that outfit you're rocking,
    you look really cool in there.

    I think you should do it more often ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your boots, the whole outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. don't feel dumb - loving this look!! of course, it's awesome that you don't take yourself too seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look adorable. I'm totally obsessed with the first room!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally agree. I feel more than dumb. Took everything in me to post the pic of myself with Martyn B Lawrence and Kathryn Ireland. (But I wasn't missing that chance!) Yet it still skeeves me out every time I see it. ewgh! But you, doll, look young, fresh and adorable. Bring us some more your style.

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**