Monday, June 6, 2011

World Tour Week Bucket List

Since I am hog tied to my 2 year old, a mortgage, and a boomin design business, World travellin is not in my cards for a while. Trust me I have done my fair share of globe trottin back pre-monkey, but there is soooooo many places I have left to go.

My bucket List is filled with places I wanna go on adventures to. This week I am gonna run them down..My top 5 world tour destinations. Lets make this fun lovers, and tell me your 5 places on your own bucket list. 

First Stop Morocco!

I just wanna party down with some crazy cous-cous and a sexy souk or two. Plus I can wear Kaftan's 24 hours a day without any snide looks.  I am most definitely gonna run into a couple of camel tassels which would alone make the trip worth while.

Mainly though I would soak all the architecture and culture in and just study it. It's stunning and all around the details of Moorish style is bonkers pretty much!

This is the Peacock Pavilions. It is just an example of a plush and amazing hotel located in Marakesh. I would loaf around here for as long as possible.








I WANT MY LIFE TO LOOK LIKE THIS WORLD 



So where we going tomorrow? Stay tuned.........

11 comments:

  1. Morocco was never on my bucket list until I watched Real Housewives of NYC last week. OMG.. I want to go. I've always loved the patterns but the colors are amazing. Since we picked our last vacation based off the "The Bachlorette" (Lisbon) maybe I'll make it to Morocco too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone know where that large scale damask-ish stencil that is on the ceiling in the third picture is from? I remember seeing it before but totally forgot where it is from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am afraid if you went there you would never come back. It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in! Unbelievably beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a hotel in LA (that strongly resemble the last picute in your post today). It's called The Figueroa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely Morocco too..the bold colors and rich textures have been calling my name! Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just saved all of those to the files of awesome.

    moroccoma

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sentiments exactly! That hotel is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing. All those images are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I would love to go there and PS, those ceiling are just entirely too good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those ceilings - no words! The closest I'll get to Morocco anytime soon will be the Epcot version in Disney. ;) Maybe the real thing when the kids are older.

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**