Friday, June 10, 2011

WOrld tour Stop: THAILAND!

Ok Last STOP! Thank the lord I am done with these travel posts.You guys seemed to like them, but they just made me bummed that I probably won't go to these places for years. Unless the Duck does a worldtour...hint hint wink wink.

Maybe I saved the best for last, I will leave it up to you to decide. Here we gooooo. 




  1. Going to Thailand for the whole month of November. Hope it's as beautiful as these photos. (PS, I'm packing literally 3 changes of clothes for a whole month so I can bring back a ridiculous amount of fabric. Crazy?)

  2. Wow - I spent six months in Thailand (Koh Samui and Chiang Mai and Bangkok) about ten years ago and it has remained in my heart and mind as my favorite place and people. You must go!
    -e (

  3. An outstanding combination of rivers, canals and lakes forming placid backwaters has connected all the important coastal cities and towns of Kerala and has been one of the major attractions for tourists.
    If u want to go kerala in India then must visit on
    Kerala Tour Packages