Thursday, June 9, 2011

world tour Stop: CHINA!

Today we are going to the far east. China is our destination and number 4 on my bucket list. Maybe the main reason why I want to go there is to once and for all settle the score as to what the tramp stamp lower back tattoo that I got on Sunset Blvd. drunk and 14 years old really means. I was told it was the symbol for "precious" by the tattoo dude and then told it meant "pork noodles" by the take-out guy. I really just want to know?? 

To tell you the truth this post series is boring me. I would MUCH rather show you pretty pictures of interior design things or maybe a bitchin DIY. I am going to see the week through though and bore your balls off. You cool with that?

Righty-O Chaps....CHINA...


  1. Ok, so now you HAVE to show us the tattoo...perhaps this mystery can be solved by the internet!

  2. A similar thing happened to me aged 16 on my foot, I rectified it with getting a cover up of flowers.What is it with teenagers and Chinese symbols??? anyways I love your bucket list of travels so far and am looking forward to where your taking us tomorrow :)

    I'm going to a bucket list destination of my own this weekend NYC wahooooo :)

  3. Amber I am not bored these images are really inspiring!!

    Art by Karena

  4. Not bored at all! The images are wonderful. I specially love the man stering his boat with lots of cranes balancing on the rim. And yes! Now you HAvE to show us your tatoo!! :)

  5. An outstanding combination of rivers, canals and lakes forming placid backwaters has connected all the important coastal cities and towns of Kerala and has been one of the major attractions for tourists.
    If u want to go kerala in India then must visit on

    Kerala Tour Packages

  6. I just happened upon your blog and LOVE these pictures. I actually am living in China for 1 1/2 years and I really want to go and see the city where pictures 5 and 7 were taken. Do you know which part of China they were taken???? my email is