Friday, June 17, 2011

One room 2 Looks with: Bryn Alexandra

Time for another round of One room Two ways! We have a blog-elebrity here today sweet Lovers of mine!!! {BTW how good is Blog-elebrity? COINED}. 
The cute and talented Bryn from the SUPER POPULAR blog Bryn Alexandra. I am super excited to have her and her "one room two ways" cause it is a stunner! Don't you just love it when these talented ladies show off there sweet skills? Without further pause let's relish in the splendor shall we?

*******

When Amber first asked me to be a part of the series, I really wanted to but I'm still in the early stages of decorating my own house.. and I didn't really have much to "play" with. But when I saw Jamie's post, I had the idea to "play" with one of the beds we have at the shop I work at a couple days a week.

Look #1: Neutral & Feminine

1

This look features an all white and cream bed with feminine pleats and lace. There are a lot of weathered, natural elements like the wooden lamp and the distressed cream side table. Overall, it’s a neutral, classic look full of pretty details.


Look #2: Eclectic & Colorful

2

This second look uses the same headboard and bedding, but has a much funkier feel. We added an ikat throw hung on the headboard and purple and blue velvet throw pillows. We added more blue touches with the blue herringbone blanket and the blue glass lamp. The side table is white lacquered.

Thanks for having me, Amber! I'm a huge fan :)

******
No Bryn, Thank YOU for playin! Kisses!

23 comments:

  1. I love the ikat throw over the back of the bed. I had to scroll back up to see if it was the same piece. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one and I love Bryn! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amber, it was fun!!! We'll have to do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both looks! I never thought of adding a throw to a headboard! Fabulous way to spice things up! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The throw over the headboard is genious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both looks are so serene and beautiful. As always, I love a little pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these images are really beautiful. I love the bedding in both & the headboards. Both the side tables & lamps work well its a tough call between them but i think the first one wins it for me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both looks are beautiful... you can't go wrong at Isabella!

    blair @ scsd

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both looks are beautiful ... although I might just need that blue herringbone blanket!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blue and purple pillows are gorgeous! Also, LOVE the throw over the headboard. Now why didn't I ever think of that?! Bryn is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful, both looks!! Amber thanks for featuring Bryn she is so talented!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and join my Giveaway from the Novica Artisans!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them both but that throw on the headboard is just divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! i love both looks but especially the more eclectic blue one! either way - stunning! great feature series!
    xo Allison

    Spicer + Bank
    www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them both but the blue is REALLY nice!! nicely done. Oh, how I'd LOVE to play in THAT store! xoxo shelli

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great way to change up the look without having to spend a ton of money!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the second look! You're so creative Bryn, I never would have thought to put a throw over the headboard.Genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bryn is just so great. Love that second look with the throw as well. I am loving this series just in case you were wondering Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy smokes, both of these are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this series. Our husbands should love it too - shows that expensive, large furniture can be worth it in the long run because we won't get tired of them - just switch out accessories a la your series and its a different look without spending too much money!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do you know what the fabric is on the upholstered headboard?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really love both looks! The ikat makes the room pop a little more, but both look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love both looks. It makes me realize that I can easily have a winter bed and a summer bed simply by using a creative throw over the headboard (and changing out the throw pillows). Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**