Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WOWoopsy.

OK, I know every single shelter blog in the sphere is going to be writing about the New Lonny...but seriously Angie Hranowsky is REDONCULOUS! I have always obsessed over her but this issue with her latest project just threw me over the edge, slammed me up against a wall, slapped me with a cold fish to the chops and then smacked my baby maker..you get the idea. It was an intense experience.

In case you didn't study it with a magnifying glass I will highlight the best bits and show you just how amazing she truly is. 


OBVS, I love the textiles and ethnic vibe, all mashed into a pretty lavender box.


This wallpaper can just shut up with all it's glamoury skills.


Pink burlap and Wearstler!!! What the hell is going on here. Maybe I will close up shop and just go work for her...or just ripoff borrow everything she does and try to make it look as cool.

Show Stopper!

In Other Lonny News

.
Baahahahahaapahah!

So the guy on the right is Martyn Lawrence Bullard... the guy on the left is not. WOOPS

 I would be bummed if I my head was shoved as far up my own butt as this dudes seems to be...hmm. I don't know him personally but have you seen the trailor for his new show..He seems like an a-hole. Dawwling.!

Thanks Lonny for the pretty pics and the amusement. You get me everytime!

12 comments:

  1. i looked at lonny last night & Angie's master bedroom room also made my heart RACE. she is so incredibly talented! i also love the trim used on the curtains in that room & wish i could tell if it is gray fringe or gray pom poms? whatever it is, i want it! so happy to see someone loved the spread as much as i did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RENDONCULOUS is just the word to describe it!! loved it too!! the colors..the patterns..the whole mix..just fabulous! have a lovely day amber..do visit my blog when you have a moment..it would be lovely if you would follow me too! xx meenal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where does one find pink burlap?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A burlap/Wearstler combo? Genius. All over that idea...thank god we don't all have to be wealthy to copy that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is goooood. She gets boho-preppy just right. My goal in life is to learn that balance.

    Thanks for highlighting it for me, as I've been too lazy to look at it yet. Dammit I need an Ipad.

    PS- thanks so much for your sweet comments on my style! (Over at B&B)

    xo
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't sure if I wanted to read your post- I haven't had a chance to go through it yet! Angie is a genius designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design. We are so in love with wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a funny writer!
    Also, yes, he does strike me as a douche. I can't believe he can work with anyone with that ego!

    Just a Silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh...haven't checked it out yet but I think I know what I'll be doing this afternoon :D And that pink/orange toile wallpaper is so amazing! I did a post on it a while back too haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read it yet but I from what I've seen, I coudln't agree more- that Bengale wallpaper makes me literally drool...alot! And those dining chairs in combo with the pink silk drapes- le sigh...brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your blog! Found you via Pinterest.

    I love this design featured in Lonny too. My fave from that issue and in fact have a blog article ready to go!
    The girl's rooms is amazing!

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**