Friday, May 27, 2011

Outfit turned room: Black Pink and Go

It's probably the most classic and played out color combo out there but I don't give a rat's! I am forever drawn to it and I haven't met a stripey top I didn't buy or a white door I didn't want to paint black. Even in my day to day, my must have wardrobe staple is something Black or white..it's my go to garb!

:OUTFIT:


:ROOM INSPIRATION:




Where to buy the outfit:
1/2/3/4/5/6/


Here are some more black white and pink rooms just for eye candy






images via my PINTREST

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is pretty. I love the blush color pink. Its so divine with black! I love all these images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sooo with you- Not much I love more than a soft blushy pink and black- the perfect combo in my humble opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE pink and black, theres nothing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh! So beautiful! I have always loved the wallpaper in that bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little entry nook has always been one of my favs. I don't care if it's overplayed either, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of my favorite combos! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is divine. I couldn't live without my B-Bags. Particularly love the images with the black walls and nooks. The white and pink work so perfectly against them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need a pink door like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another thing we share...obsession with stripes! I didn't realize how bad mine was until I packed for our trip...and every day was a new striped top!!

    Enjoy your weekend, love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovin it sister. oh and you freaking make me laugh all the time and I love that about you.....please move and live by me so we can be friends in real life. oh, and i said I would never say that damn phrase and now I said. it. friends in real life. vooooooooom. lol. oh, and now I lol all the time. im such a cliche now. oh well im ownin it. love you girl xoxo shel

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh and would you take off that damn word verification? xoxo shel

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**