Monday, May 9, 2011

Moroccan Lamb and Cous Cous

The Duck has plenty of pretty amazing skills....but have I mentioned he is a mean ass cook? Let me tell you, he has started to read cook books and teach him self the ways of the Kitchen. More like the ways of a full blown Chef! This post is a bit late but well worth it. He made this Moroccan Lamb and Cous Cous dish last week and I can't wait till he makes it again. Seriously folks! He got the recipe from "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution" cookbook. Go buy the book here and then make this recipe. Seriously dudes, you'll thank me later.
ingredients:



Chef Duck


The Recipe


Walla!


12 comments:

  1. Oooh, it looks so yummy! And really, isn't Jamie Oliver just amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber,
    That is awesome, I would love to be added to your blogroll. Maybe I could also do a post on some more of your designs if you want to send me some favorite pictures.

    www.clotheshorsenyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delish but I can't do lamb- if I could subsitute that for any other meat, I'm sooo in- love a man who cooks! My hubs is the same and I so appreciate it- not my thing so if I didn't have one who picked up the slack in that regard, we'd starve!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! I like your Morrocan Lamp. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks absolutely delicious...I love Lamb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh. my mouth is watering. We'll be making that for sure in the very near future! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have that book. and have made that recipe and it is outstanding. i actually have all of J.O.'s cookery books.

    the raw meat on the same board as the veg is making my OCD kick in to overdrive though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just did a post about you:) Thanks for the warm LA welcome. Would love to get together sometime for coffee:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks delicious! Who knew that 'Duck' was so talented in other areas too?
    I love your blog Amber, I was training to be an interior designer a little over 10 years ago but my career took a different path but I would love to get back into it and seeing your blog is giving me the inspiration to do so!

    Huge fan of 'Ducks' band too, have been for 10 years! Met him a few times, lovely guy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks delish. My husband is also the chef around here. We're no dummies marrying men who feed us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love tagines and all Moroccan food. Can the Duck please train my Boy to make this!? haha.

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**