Thursday, May 5, 2011

Behind the Scenes!

I have been known to break rules and cross boundaries so out on this limb I crawl. Yesterday was a day filled with flash bulbs and world mustache competition champions.
{no seriously I am not kidding. 15" straight out StacheMan} 
I wish I could divulge more into it, however I have a gag order....and will most certainly have a hit on my head for leaking such precious information. 
I may or may not be sharing some really exciting news with you lovers very soon......here are a couple of images of whats been going on around here lately. BTW the fella with the camera is the said Moustache Champion... Again, I am not kidding.


Hmm..what could possibly be going on over at Amber Interiors?






Just to change the subject a little.... take a look at these pretty flowers I arranged to sit on my bedside table. Aren't they pretty!

14 comments:

  1. this looks like a shoot for a magazine..am i right?? love the block printed textiles in the images! i have shared some images of my daughter's room on my blog today..would love you to check them out! xx meenal

    ReplyDelete
  2. where on earth did you have that amazing colorful rug in your dining room?!? please do tell!! how exciting! i just found your blog and im in heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy with my little eye... Can't wait to see where the pics are gonna show up gurlfriend!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh looks like fun things are going on. Can't wait to hear the big news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm. I think this is very exciting! You are a one pretty girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is some exciting stuff...magazine?? Oh I know..some online magazine right? High Gloss? RUE? LONNY? Well whatever it is, looks like fun. Love the stach guy LOL..and your flowers are lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm quite intrigued by the mustache man...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good heavens. No wonder I don't take good pictures. Look at that lens! Look at that tripod!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you being Selbyified?! I would pee my pants if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG... in that first photo I couldn't figure out what kind of pink hat you were wearing... then in the second photo I realized it was the kids swing... duh. I can't wait to see where these photos show up! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can't fool me....photo shoot for mag I am sure of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So awesome:) I loved the result!!

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**