Friday, April 1, 2011

Psst....I am over here!

I am over at Effortless style blog today guest posting a day in my shoes! 



  1. Loved reading about a day in your shoes! Wondering where you got that sweet pillow, the pink & white one that came in the mail? It's totally what I'm looking for. I just started reading your blog but it's one of my faves. Thanks! ccbanks at gmail dotcom

  2. hi there! i've been following for a few weeks now, and just wanted to say hi and i love your blog! you have such a fresh funky original style and yet classic at the same time - and i loved reading your day in the life on the other blog. i enjoy "reading" your blog- b/c of its personality. you make the "reading" part fun!! cuz usually i just skip to pictures. :-)

  3. Wow, amazed at how much you pack into your day. Also love the Thai food and beer combo.
    Thanks for sharing your day!

  4. Hi Amber!

    I'm brand-new to your blog (but have almost read the whole thing - embarrassing!) Anyways- love your blog - love your writing! Can't wait to read MORE!

  5. I liked the sneak peek into your daily routine over on Effortless Style blog! I'd love to be in your shoes -seemed like a productive day and I liked the look of the shops you visited. I am a fairly new reader to you blog but just wanted to say thanks for sharing, I enjoy your content :)

  6. your blog/work is great! I saw you on LGN earlier this week and then Camilla's blog. I didn't put two and two together until I scrolled down and saw your awesome dining room. Love, love, love it!