Sunday, April 3, 2011

One Room 2 Looks with: Mr. Goodwill Hunting!

This stylish fella needs little introduction. He is the super talented,  super fabulous Mr.Goodwill Hunting! When I started to read blogs Mr Good Will Hunting was one of my all time faves. I would remember thinking he was such a trend setter and he must throw some pretty swanky parties!  Well when I reached out to have him do this series I though for certain he would not have time for such a small fish...boy was I wrong. He is just as sweet as can be and jumped at the idea! Introducing: Mr Good Will hunting.



****


What a great surprise to be asked by Amber to participate in this amazing series.

When she asked, I was unsure which little space I would redo or even what changes I would make.

Now you must understand that there are only a handful of useful colors in my home, so I don't have a full spectrum to work with.

However, I believe even small changes can make a difference.

I hope you guys enjoy!!!


Mr. GWH


Thanks so much for playin Mr.GWH!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous space! I think I like the second one best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was super excited to do this.
    You my friend are no small fish!

    Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how tailored and sophisticated his designs are. Well done, my friend!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both! He is really talented.. loved him on Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Goodwill Hunting is making me like red all over again.
    Love those turquoise lamps he has.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Mr. Goodwill!!! I can't even decide which one I like better- ok....#2 but it was touch- divine!! And ps, I agree with the Mr...you my lady are NO small fish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great job he did.We really like the first space with the Mercury glass lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOH, I need to know where the black/white with red square pillows came from??? Doing a black and white space with shots of red. Please tell the source!!

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**