Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crushin on Green Violet Nude and Penny?



I like this color combo right now: It is Good..no?


I have been so mentally exhausted last week that It has been tough to think of blog posts lately. This is all I could muster today!

We got our dogie yesterday!!!! We have named her "Penny" and I am pretty much obsessed with her. She slept in between the Duck and my heads last night and it was amazing.. Maybe she snores and yes that might get extremely annoying but it was worth it to have this little face next to my pillow. 


So in other HUGE news, I have sadly parted ways with my "job job".  Both me and my amazing and supportive boss have decided it was time for me to just completely focus on Amber Interiors. She has set me free into the world of design and now I am left to hustle and fend for myself in this crazy business.  For years I have worked with Kiki absorbing and learning her tricks of the trade. She is very talented and I could have never picked a better mentor to have learned so much from. As sad as it is to know my daily emails and phone calls from her may only be to say hello, I know that this is what is right and what will be the start of something big for both of us.  I was standing on the ledge and she basically gave me the push I needed to jump feet first into my future!! I feel so thankful to have had her in my life and will always love her.
xo


Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything I hope all goes well, it is pretty nail bitting I only went on my own in september but Im so glad I did. Wishing you much luck & success

    I really like the colour pallette above

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting- what a wonderful adventure it will be! Congratulations on taking the plunge!! :) And your new dog is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on both the new job venture and new fur baby! She is adorable.
    You are a fabulous designer and I can't wait to more of your solo work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. -Love the color combo
    -Love the poochito
    -You are a design rockstar and will be fabulous, own it girl!
    Congrats on jumping from the ledge, can't wait to see you grace some glossy mags next!
    x0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely bittersweet but so exciting! Good luck....you won't need it though (your work is AMAZING!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That's so exciting, best of luck to you... also love that palette!

    Just a Silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on going on your own, can't wait to see what you do with your business!

    And that little puppy face is the CUTEST face, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic board. Fantastic furry baby! Fantastic You!!! You will "fend for yourself" very well I would guess. You have something so many people are looking for in a designer...talent! Good for you for taking the leap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck! I know you will do incredibly well! And LOVE the new pup.. nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome person to be willing to let you spread your wings. Of course, she clearly sees what we all do - RAD DESIGN SKILZ!

    P.S. -Penny looks to be in Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  11. good for you. creating a business for yourself rocks. also love the pup. looks a little like my crazy dog who makes all sorts of weird noises in the night.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats! you can do it, you can do it. love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful.
    it is about time!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  14. So funny! I just adopted a little dog this weekend and we named her Penny too! Her photos on my blog - they look similar. I guess they look like Penny's.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YES YES YES to that color combo. I need a kelly green blazer immediately. Also, YES YES YES to your snoring puppy and leaving your old job behind. Congrats on new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!I feel like there is nothing more rewarding than working for your own company! Now you have your real baby to dedicate all your time and bring to fruition...it's so exciting! Good luck with it all!

    xoxo
    Maurenice
    www.villa-bisono.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Amber! It's defenitely your time. You have some amazing skills. Good Luck!! I know no one can ever replace you but if they do feel free to throw my name in the hat ;) I am ready to be surrounded by some real style!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome, Penny!
    The pup is adorable.
    Best wishes for great success in all endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**