Saturday, April 16, 2011

break dance

I am going to shock myself and the Duck and not blog for a whole Damn day. Sunday I am going to officially go dark for the day and spend some well needed quiet time with my family. If you have a problem with this and feel like you are being cheated out of life, well than take it up with my human resources department.....I am cranky and tired and miss G. 

I will leave you with Diane Keaton's Amazeballs Santa Barbara home featured in AD back in 2008: I remember when I got this issue and It may have been the only time I ever really LIKED anything in Architectural Digest. I mean this house is one cool pad. 

{this image is really doing it for me....I am gonna go pot some cactus right now}



  1. Hope you have a wonderful day with your family :) I'm getting to see some of mine tonight and I'm excited :D

  2. I'm laughing because I feel the same way about AD. I never would have picked this home to be Diane Keaton's, but it's awesome. I'm attempting a blog break this weekend too. Obviously I'm not doing that great of a job. Enjoy yours!

  3. This sure is a house with a lot of personality..and knowing that it belongs to Diane should be no surprise..thanks for sharing amber..have a lovely weekend with your little visit my blog when you have a moment! xx meenal

  4. I had forgotten how amazing, stunning and yet also warm her house is! Thanks for the pics!

  5. love these pic's . . . and YES cactus and succulents are amazing clustered together - thanks for sharing

  6. hearts for those cacti. but those words on walls can go fuck themselves.

  7. Dang it...she is cool and her house is cool...that is a lot of cool for one person :)