Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boucherouite Pronounced: Rul-Kewl-Sheeeet

Why do I torture myself with the thoughts of owning things I KNOW I can not own. Maybe because I assume that one day I will be Scrooge McDuck rich and will dive off diving boards into puddles of golden coins? Whenever I get the urge to lurk at my precious unattainable goods, I can just click on my "dream files" on my computer desktop and away to Paradise I go.


I had purposely  forgotten about these rugs I am about to show you for fear that I would sell an ovary to buy one, is that strange?. I mean, these rugs are timeless and will never go out of style...right? I am pretty sure these beauties were around when Jesus was still kickin' it. Moral of the story I must have this rug because Jesus loved this rug and so the Duck should let me have one so that we are doing what's right by the man upstairs. 














Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Painful. I was gonna post some of these too. I had found a few on Etsy that were reasonable, but the French site that has them... thank god you have to request pricing. I know "if you have to ask...", and I'm not gonna. Sitting on my wallet with these. Think we could figure out how to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    Forgot to tell you how fried I am. When I was reading your title I was like "thats not how you pronounce it..." dur. a little slow over here these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much awesome. Love them. Meant to tell you last week that I awarded you on my blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, each is like a little piece of rug art. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking that it is ordained for you to have one of these beauties. I mean, how can you argue with God?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't imagine how much these must cost. Better start selling those ovaries. You didn't need them anyways right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weird- I saw a link from Twitter and commented but it said April 9th and my comment isn't here- anyhoo...LOVE these- the colour and pattern is fantastic. They actually kind of remind me of the artwork I featured today- bold and just total awesomesauce. We both need to hit the jackpot me thinks:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And now they will be going into my "I'll buy when I'm rich files"... thanks for sharing Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some other curated pieces:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/boucherouitedotcom/5635974660/

    Sorry, a passion, had to share :)
    Inquire at elainecorridoni@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scrooge McDuck rich, I love it!! Hahahaa. I also have a "wish" list. Things I desperately need but won't obtain until my husband invents a 5-D tv....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these rugs. You had me laugh out loud with referring to them existing when Jesus was around. I'm sure that one day you'll get your rug!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you see the goat-hair rugs on the Kathryn M Ireland tag sale over at OKL today? Still KINDA pricey, but...

    ReplyDelete
  13. For more information, more pictures and a very large choices at affordable prices ( out of the art galleries prices) you can visit www.boucherouite.net
    they are shipping many to the USA

    ReplyDelete
  14. https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/potofrugs/stats
    instagram.com/potofrugs
    Always good and reasonable prices

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**