Sunday, March 20, 2011

Outfit turned room: Pretty bedroom

So again I am here whoring my skills reminding you that I can do this for you! I can create an outfit into a room, or make a room inspired by your college colors. I can even take your dogs favorite toy and build you a shrine for it....I have these skills people. The possibilities are endless. Tell your cousins, tell your friends, tell your cousins friends...Tell errrbody this is Available!!


I am obsessed with this wacky outfit via the GranceDore.. Totally teacher/80's Miami Vice vibe. I again created a room I see fitting this whole vibe. Maybe the room turned out more like a kids room, but still I dig it!





Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love that room and the vertical stripes. So fresh and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber this shows you have a very real talent for turning inspiration into a reality!
    Love!!

    Do come and join my luscious bath & body giveaway!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally loving this! Please don't stop.

    danika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shitsticks Amber, I effing LOVE this...all the sweeers mean I really really adore it. What programme do you use for putting these boards together? Utterly fabulous and I'd happily live in that bedroom- so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the room.. maybe a kid would love it but so would I!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I am so impressed! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. funny -- I do a similar post...I take rooms and design my outfit around them. I love your version better!

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**