Friday, March 11, 2011

Emerald City

Since I am completely transfixed and heart heavy seeing these images from Japan I feel a bit silly blogging pretty pictures. I am sending my love and regards to the families and people suffering from this massive disaster. I have had the pleasure of going to Japan and it is one of the most visually and culturally stunning places I have ever seen.  Life is fragile and can be stripped from us at any moment. 


I am gonna reluctantly take the "business as usual" approach and blog about happy things.


As we approach spring the color green is starting to come back.. I love this time of year and I love the color green.... look how purty.




















Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Just what I needed, the weekend is almost here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just so sad for the people there- awful. Thanks for the happy green- so pretty. I adore that palm leaf paper like mad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply adore that breakfast nook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

    1. Interior Design Seattle

    2. Minimalist Interior Design

    3. best interior design schools

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**