Monday, March 7, 2011

1 room 2 ways: Danielle Oakey Interiors!

I love a blogging Momma! Especially a Momma who has an awesome interior decorating biz with a super sense of style. If you haven't popped over to Danielle Oakey Interiors you better go head on over. There is tons of eye candy and her DIY projects are pretty great!
Without further adieu I welcome Danielle Oakey Interiors.....





I am actually in the process of re-designing my bedroom right now so this blog post could not have come at a better time. I am in the midst of doing an Ikea RAST hack for the nightstands. The white side tables you see in the first look are being sold. I love them but I am ready for a change.

First look:

I made the headboard ($76.00), yellow and blue pillows ($8.00 for both) and refinished the nightstand that I purchased from a thrift store. The round mirror is from a thrift store ($5.00), the lamp is from Home Goods ($29.99), The picture is from a thrift store ($3.00), and the mini aqua vase is from a thrift store ($2.00). The star burst mirror is from TJ Maxx on clearance for $12.00.



Second Look:

I made the headboard ($76.00), yellow pillows ($5.00) and the blue pillow is from ETSY ($20.00) The round mirror is from a thrift store ($5.00), the lamp is from Home Goods ($19.99) and I added the trim. The bird is from a thrift store ($.75) The star burst mirror is from TJ Maxx on clearance for $12.00.

I am in the process of finishing the nightstand. The pulls are in the mail so I just added these ones for the picture.









I haven't decided what my final look will be yet!
I am always changing everything.


*****

Thanks Danielle, Can't wait to hear what every ones thoughts on there favorites are!



Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I love Danielle's blog and her bedroom is turning out so beautiful! I like both looks but I love her new side tables so #2 is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Danielle.. I adore your new side tables :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue Etsy pillow and the navy and yellow combo. Man, I need to get me some Rasts... so many good hacks with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I have been following her for a couple of weeks now. Got to love her stuff!

    Have a fabulous week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog from Danielle and I must say I am smitten! This is a great idea for a psot. I love both os Danielles looks but I think #2 is my favorite! Look forward to following you! xoxo

    http://designerbagsanddirtydiapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG... Danielle is so talented. Love the new side tables.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pillows and decor of look one but love the side table of look 2. So...I think look one with looks 2 side table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So talented and such a beautiful bedroom Danielle! I love both ways, but I'm a true fan of the Rasta hack.

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, Danielle! I love both looks, but look #2 is my favorite! I can't wait to see the new drawer pulls! And great idea for a series, Amber! (That's my name too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great series! danielle is so good. first time visiting your lovely blog. i'm a new follwer now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! Great IKEA Rast hack! Can't wait to see the final look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Danielle you are so talented. Cant believe you made that headboard. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness gracious, I can not stop staring at that amazing headboard! The whole image is just perfect...if I had to pick a favorite look, its the top one...but really, there is no going wrong here, its all so stylish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Danielle and this series!! I think I'd have to go with #2- those side tables are just too good to pass up. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just found you via Danielle's blog and am loving this series! I love both of her looks but I think I'm leaning towards look #2!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Home sweet home ..
    place to live like this can make us always positive

    great blog, really like it .. ;)

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**