Friday, February 25, 2011

Blogger Room 2 Ways

Hi Y'all! I am sooooo excited about my little series over here. I have a fantastic guest poster today. The lovely Danika from Gorgeous Shiny Things!!!! If any of you haven't become her number one fan yet, you must go check her out. She is the genius behind these amazing images





Anyways back to the post.... Danika has been in the process of re-decorating her living room and apparently, doing this series gave her the mojo she needed to get in gear. Here is what her living room two ways came out looking like

first way:


second way:



The first living option I think is my favorite.. I am a sucker for a gallery wall and an even bigger sucker for bright colored pillows on a neutral background!!!
 Thanks Danika for sharing your beautiful living room with us. Can't wait to hear which room you all like the best. And if you wanna get lost in a blog for a couple hours go take a look at  Gorgeous Shiny Things

15 comments:

  1. Holy Moly she's good. Thanks for the intro. I agree, the first way is def my favorite b/c of the gallery wall. But I love all of the extra pillows in the second image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! I can't decide! I like them both! And man, she is good. I wish I could use color like that! TALENTED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Both are beautiful rooms, but I have to agree with you Amber. Room 1 takes the cake. I love the lamp in room one as well. Great series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so lovin' the bedrooms ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first way! And her other rooms are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both so good I can't decide which I like better! I loved the entry way makeover she did before, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for having me over Amber and for everyone's great feedback! This was a lot of fun.
    After seeing them up side by side I think I agree with you about the gallery wall. I do miss it. My husband likes the window though, so I'll need to come up with a compromise. Maybe I'll hang some things off it... hmmmmm.
    Thanks again!
    Xo
    Danika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay - I just found you through Danika - great blog! Hop on over to my blog The Eagle's Nest - we are doing a giveaway today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her blog! I'm with you, I like the first look, it seems brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely the first choice! She is super talented! Love this series!

    www.turnuptherad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww... I'm drooling over the sunburst white mirror on the hallway! gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE them both, but that repurposed window is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

    1. Interior Design Seattle

    2. Minimalist Interior Design

    3. best interior design schools

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful series and i just loved the mirror and white sofa.. i also wants to redesign my living room and i got inspiration from this series. Thanks for sharing..

    Discount Designer Fabric

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**