Friday, January 14, 2011

DIY Ottoman..boringness

Ok blurghhhh and ho hum yawn.
Been thriftin and DIY'in and here are some pics of what I have scored in the past couple days. Totally boring I know so I am following that up with a little inspiration..



25 Bucks for the pair!!


Bought this hunk of crap for 12 bucks. I had a suzani from Ebay that was 25 bucks...so the two made out and created this BABY! Boring and done I know but I couldn't help myself.








This cool pendant was 50 bucks..not bad, and its 22" wide!













5 comments:

  1. what part of that amazeballs ottoman was boring?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Could you please share your good addresses for your upholstery fabrics and amazing rugs that are all over your blog? Thx :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you strip the old fabric off, or just cover and staple the suzani over? its gorgeous!

    and what did you do with the wicker little things? i have ah and-me-down bedroom set of that wicker and I need to spruce it up a little!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

    1. Interior Design Seattle

    2. Minimalist Interior Design

    3. best interior design schools

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**