Saturday, November 27, 2010

wine with a side of turkey please.

Thanksgiving can be summed up in one word for me this year. Alcohol..... Lots and lots of alcohol. Normally I take table setting and entertaining very seriously. Being that this year was my time to shine, and the turkey torch had been passed my way, you would have thought I would have stayed sober enough to at least light some candles, set the table and take some photos...Nope. Let me re-phrase this.. I got so drunk I made a speech to all my guests, congratulating my "fellow Americans on our win against the British." Thanksgiving was the celebration NOT the 4th of July. Now this may have been a "had to be there moment" or it may have been a "get this girl some water" moment. Either way it was an awkward experience for everyone involved including myself. Apparently I took these photos of my uncompleted table scape's and my sister snapped a few of me and G. I also took one at some point of the crowd chowing down. This particular blurry view basically became the way I was seeing my first turkey day go down.HA! if I wasn't laughing I would be crying :}

Enjoy


Don't worry I was sitting!



Scarf from H&M used as table cloth :$17. 
Succulents from Walmart :$13,
Hammered Tin Bowls: Target clearance: $3,
Nervous host, 5 Glasses of wine, and no food: PRICELESS

............How I saw things most of the evening



...............How my guests saw me most of the evening


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that was hilarious!!!!! Loved the captions :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. page 1 / 2: 1 2 Next »
    Muhammad Sep 19, 07, 05:46AM | #1
    Joined: Sep 19, 07
    Threads: 1
    Posts: 7



    Hi guys,

    I ordered a 12 pages paper from this site and they have first given me a horrible paper; full of grammatical mistakes and broken sentences and then they have deducted 30% of my payment. This is ridiculous! I asked the reason of charging 30% for nothing, and they told me that this is their sites policy, damningly ********! How cruel it is that first you are first going to make fake claims and then you charged 30% of it, if your claims proven to be bogus.

    Just check this out:



    19877_Order_3_.pdf
    (Preview version of your order) -- a pdf version I got from them from one of their writers check out whether it's okay or not!

    And then I uploaded my own paper to let them know that the paper written by their writer is ''Gllorious"; God they don't have any writer / editor to check the quality of papers they produced. They just checked it whether it has passed plagiarism or not, let alone the other important things the essay must contain.

    RFID INTEGRATION ALTERNATIVES_DOCUMENT.doc19877(5).doc
    (Microsoft Word Document) -- my own paper!

    Anyhow, this site is totally a scam, its running by those who even don't know how to write an essay. I am really depressed by such pathetic service they are providing.

    Chao
    WritersBeware Sep 19, 07, 01:59PM | #2



    We can't check password-protected URLs.
    Muhammad Sep 19, 07, 02:57PM | #3
    Joined: Sep 19, 07
    Threads: 1
    Posts: 7



    oh, is it possible I can send the paper they completed for me?
    Muhammad Sep 19, 07, 03:04PM | #4
    Joined: Sep 19, 07
    Threads: 1
    Posts: 7



    /client_core/my_order.php?id=17dcdf4af5a32bce2 d8b16b775dcfb84
    WritersBeware Sep 19, 07, 03:09PM | #5



    That link works only for YOU. For anyone else, it redirects to the crooks' home page.
    Muhammad Sep 19, 07, 03:24PM | #6
    Joined: Sep 19, 07
    Threads: 1
    Posts: 7



    damn, what do I do to show you guys that horrible report they produced for me and charged me 30% for nothing? I was first sent to a glamor word by their 'sweet claims', then shocked by seeing the report produced by one of their writer and then my all hopes got dematerialised after paying 30% for nothing (almost $67). Should I paste the whole conversation over here? They are some black dots on the freelance industry and trying their level best to use the money of innocent customers.
    Muhammad Sep 19, 07, 04:02PM | #7
    Joined: Sep 19, 07
    Threads: 1
    Posts: 7





    Here is the conversation I had with them:


    Actions Filename Date ↑
    Integrated Logistic Management_Assign 1.zip19877(1).zip
    (File)
    29 Aug - 11:03 PM
    19877_Order_3_.pdf
    (Preview version of your order)
    07 Sep - 4:20 AM
    RFID INTEGRATION ALTERNATIVES_DOCUMENT.doc19877(5).doc
    (Microsoft Word Document)
    14 Sep - 11:31 AM

    Notes:


    *Message:

    * Denotes required field

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**