Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Turquoise Tangerine Turkey Table Time

T- T- T- Turkey Time.. and this year its at the our house! So as you know we are pre-op on our houses looming face lift. I have lovingly been passed the Turkey Torch from my Mom's house to our house and I am very very thrilled/stressed. I love to host, don't get me wrong... but our house is pretty un-decorated to say the least. I know family doesn't matter and they will see past the forest green carpet and shiny chintz wallpaper, but none the less I am an interior perfection obsessed weirdo and my house is just silly.  I am a big fan of a wacky color combo so this year I am thinking my thanksgiving color scheme should be as distracting and eye catching as possible! Turquoise and Tangerine is what I came up with. I'll add a little bit of gold and pink tackiness, just to be sure no-one will look at the massive 70's lava rock fireplace!!!





OK not a table scape, but I am inspired by the pretty color combo none the less

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for give vastly nice info. Your web page is coolI am impressed by the information that you have on this web page. It shows how well you understand this topic. Bookmarked this page, will come back for further.
    Carson siren mechanical

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

    1. Interior Design Seattle

    2. Minimalist Interior Design

    3. best interior design schools

    ReplyDelete

**THANK'S FOR THE LOVE**